Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick sick sick

I'm off my game today. Sunday night after making dinner for my inlaws, I noticed I was really thirsty. And then it hit me. I have a cold. Boo......

And today is the ONE day that I actually hold responsibility for our Bible study group. It's craft day. I am THE craft PERSON. But not today. Today I am the craft supplies person. A dear friend picked up the bag from my front porch swing, thus ending my portion of the tutorial.

We (they) are making these today. As long as someone else brings their glue gun. Mine is hiding somewhere around my house....

As for my cold, it really hit yesterday and my eldest child made me a bed (complete with a soft friend) on the couch so I could sleep while they watched cartoons. Sweet little dear....



No comments:

Post a Comment