Friday, August 5, 2011

Quick and Easy (and cheap!!!) Necklace!


Last week while on a trip to Michael's with my oldest, I found the Making Memories line of jewelry supplies. They're pretty cute with a funky vintage vibe. I have a ton of beads and findings in my desk right now but neither the time (well...) or inclination (YES) to work on any of it. But this little chain and pendant was calling my name.




(obviously I took the picture after I put them together)

Both were $2.49 each which seemed like a STEAL. Especially for Michaels.....





So for five bucks I was able to VERY QUICKLY come up with a necklace that's all my own! Or at least not sold at Forever 21 and worn by teeny boppers everywhere. And it gave me a boost in my self esteem for actually finishing something!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment